For the past few years, Broadview School Council has been using the HotLunches.net system to facilitate parents ordering milk and pizza for your Broadview student(s). This site will also serve as an online class directory (optional) and will allow School Council to keep you informed of upcoming events and activities.
During the 2016-17 school year pizza will continue to be offered on Thursdays beginning October 6. The program offers a choice of cheese or pepperoni pizza slices from our longtime partner, House of Pizza. Pizza slices are delivered to your student’s classroom at the start of the 1st nutrition break at 11:15am.
Milk is not being offered this year due to a lack of parent volunteers, as well as concerns about spoilage and waste generated by the program.
The order/payment deadline for Session 1 (Oct 6 to Feb 10) is Friday, Sept 30th at 11pm.
The order/payment deadline for Session 2 (Feb 23 to end of June) is Sunday, February 19th.
Parents must register for an new account each year (personal info is deleted at the end of each school year to protect your privacy).
To register and begin placing student orders online, please follow these steps:
- Visit www.broadview.hotlunches.net
- Click on Register to create an account. You will need the school access code, which you should have received in a letter that came home from school. This is a security measure. If you do not know the code, then use the Help menu to submit a support request and tell us your name, your child’s name, and your child’s grade and teacher.
- Select Profile, then Add Students to add a child and select their class (note: JK and SK classes are not part of the pizza program). Repeat for each student.
- Select the Orders tab at the top of the Welcome page and select a menu to place a lunch order for your child.
- From there the system will step you through the ordering process.
We invite you to visit the login and welcome pages at www.broadview.hotlunches.net for more information.